Saturday, September 10, 2011

CSI Librarian: Reading is her beat


CSI Librarian posted about my upcoming Zero the Hero in her awesome picture book round-up. This is the first mention I've seen of it online. Yay!

Quoting from her post:

"If you’re down, stressed, or just plain grumpy, nothing is better for you than an awesome picture book. And it is always pretty exciting when there’s forthcoming picture books to pine after. Since I am still not at all ashamed of my picture book love, here are 4 titles I cannot wait to read. Even if it’s only to myself.

Zero the Hero by Joan Holub and Tom Lichtenheld (February 2012) - Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. That’s what all the other numbers think of Zero. He doesn’t add anything in addition. He’s of no use in division. And don’t even ask what he does in multiplication. (Hint: Poof!) But Zero knows he’s worth a lot, and when the other numbers get into trouble, he swoops in to prove that his talents are innumerable. 
No pun intended, but this looks super cute!"

Thanks, CSI Librarian! You made my day.

February 28, 2012
Christy Ottaviano Books, Henry Holt & Co., Macmillan

~ Joan

No comments: